A bonus is free / additional money credited to your account. They come in various froms, e.g. match bonus, cashback bonus, free spins, free cash, etc.
- DEPOSIT MATCH BONUS - Will match your deposit according to the indicated %. For example: If you deposit R1000 with a 200% match bonus, we'll give you R2000 free (200% of your deposit), on top and you'll then have R3000 to start playing with: = R1000 + 200% (R1000 + R2000) = R3000.
- FREE MONEY DEPOSIT BONUS- Adds the indicated amount of money to your deposit. For example: Min. Deposit R25 and get R400 free: if you deposit R25 we'll give you R400 on top and you'll have R425 to start playing with.
- FREE SPINS BONUS - Gives you the possibility to play the given amount of free spins on a specific game. e.g. 50 free spins for Achilles. Free spins are only valid for this particular game.
- FREE MONEY BONUS – Gives you the indicated amount of money on your account, for free. For example: a R50 free bonus will give you R50 on your account to play any of the included games with.
We offer free bonuses as incentives. Feel free to contact our support staff and they will gladly check to see if you're eligible for a free bonus. In addition to that, ensure you don't miss out on any of our great, exclusive offers delivered via email. Please ensure that your e-mail address is up to date. You can do so by contacting our support staff!
Go to the Casino's 'Coupon' section and make use of one of the available coupons, or enter your on coupon code then click on 'Redeem'. If it's a no deposit bonus, the funds will be credited to your player account automatically. If it's a deposit match code, a deposit with the correct minimum deposit amount, will activate the bonus on your account.
Information about games included in the active coupon, as well how much the bets count towards the wager requirement, are displayed in the Cashier's 'Active Coupon' section. The amount that a bet on a particular game counts towards playthrough is indicated by the number next to it:
- Example 1:
That indicates that 100 % of the wagers on that game count.
- Example 2:
That indicates that 25 % of the wagers on that game count.
- Example 3:
It indicates that wagers on that game do not count towards the wager requirement, however the game is allowed by the coupon.
Playthrough is the amount you need to wager before withdrawing your winnings. The total amount of bets you make (win or lose) must add up to the playthrough.
You can check your outstanding playthrough in the Casino lobby by clicking on the balance amount.
A maximum cash- out is the maximum amount you can withdraw from a bonus. Our deposit, cashback and comp. points bonuses do not have a maximum cash- out.
- Playthrough amounts are recalculated by our system every time you make a bet on a game which counts towards fulfilling playthrough requirements.
- Sometimes your devices browser stores bits of information about the site you visit, in order to speed up loading time upon return, this may result in playthrough not being updated.
- Please clear your browser cache (follow these instructions) or contact our support staff at any time, to confirm your playthrough amount .
- Make sure you inserted a valid coupon code;
- Make sure the spelling is correct and there are no spaces;
- Make sure there aren't any other coupons pending on your account. Only one active coupon is possible at a time;
- Make sure your account qualifies for this offer (certain promotions are only valid for certain players).
Make sure your deposit met the minimum deposit requirement for the particular promotion. If you deposit less, your deposit match coupon will not be activated.
Our deposit match codes can only be activated with a single deposit.
- You can claim your 25% cashback on deposits anytime. When deposits aren't combined with deposit bonuses or other bonus offers.
- Once your balance is between 0 and R50
- You may request your cashback anytime by contacting Customer Support
Welcome bonuses are a big draw for new players. At Thunderbolt we offer up to R10,000 in welcome bonuses! Welcome offer details
Many Casinos have a maximum bet rule, which regulates how high you can make one single bet if playing with a bonus. Thunderbolt has a max. bet rule of R100. See Terms & Conditions for more information. Should you happen to bet over R100 whilst playing with a bonus, there's a chance your winnings will be voided.