- How do I receive my tournament winnings?
- Can I win comp points playing a slots tournament?
- Can I compare my live ranking with other tournament players?
- What happens if I am disconnected from the software during a tournament?
- What if I win free spins or bonus rounds during the tournament?
- What is the "Add-on" feature?
- What is the "Rebuy" feature?
- Can I play the same tournament more than once?
- Can I get a refund if I don’t want to play a tournament?
- Can I play with bonus money/credits at a tournament?
- How to join a tournament?
- How does a tournament work?
- What is RTP?
- Why Thunderbolt?
How do I receive my tournament winnings?
As soon as the Tournament is over, winnings will be credited to your account. The winning ranks are different for every Tournament.
Can I win comp points playing a slots tournament?
No. Slots tournaments do not count towards earning any comp points Jackpot during tournament.
You don’t get access to progressive jackpots
- The money/credits you win during a tournament are not ‘real money’ but points that help you climb the rankings and take home the prize pool set for the event.
- While it’s true that if you hit the jackpot you almost automatically win the tournament, you need to keep in mind that the prize you take home is the one determined by the sum of the buy-ins paid by the participants or the one that was guaranteed by the casino room - not the one that you see on the screen after a lucky spin.
- Yes the jackpot adds as points and will be credited to the player sheet in real money when the tournament is finished./li>
Can I compare my live ranking with other tournament players?
At all times while the tournament is in progress, your position will be displayed in the "Leaderboard" at the bottom of your screen.
What happens if I am disconnected from the software during a tournament?
If you are disconnected from the system during tournament play, the following rules apply:
- If you are disconnected during play, the slot will not spin on your behalf.
- If you reconnect within the tournament time, you can continue playing in the tournament.
- If you can’t reconnect, your Win Box total will remain static, reflecting the amount at the time of disconnection.
What if I win free spins or bonus rounds during the tournament?
Everything you win during the tournament goes to your Win Box, including winnings from bonus rounds and free spins. If your Play Time ends before you complete your free spins, no additional time will be given, but if you choose to continue to play another cycle, your free spins will be carried on to the next cycle.
What is the "Add-on" feature?
If you select "Add-On” after you have played all your credits or the time has passed you can add credits again to continue your score. Your account will be debited with a fee.
What is the "Rebuy" feature?
If you select "Rebuy," your account will be debited with a fee amount and you will be able to play the tournament again from the beginning. Only your highest score will be counted for your position at the end of the tournament. (You won't be able to win more than one prize.)
Can I play the same tournament more than once?
Each player can register one time to each tournament. However, in some tournaments you have a "Rebuy" option that allows you to play the tournament again from the beginning. Only your highest score will be counted for your position at the end of the tournament. (You won't be able to win more than one prize.)
Can I get a refund if I don’t want to play a tournament?
You may change your mind and withdraw from a tournament up to half an hour prior to the tournament start time. Your buy-in fee will be refunded. After this time, withdrawals from Tournaments cannot be facilitated and buy-in fees will not be refunded.
Can I play with bonus money/credits at a tournament?
You can’t use any bonus money to enter a tournament.
How to join a tournament?
To access the tournament section of the casino with your mobile device, please follow these instructions:
- Log into your casino account.
- Click on the hamburger menu button (displayed as ≡).
- Click on button ‘Tournaments’.
- Choose your multiplayer alias (This is how other players see you)
- Choose the tournament you want to join and click on “Buy-in".
- Click on Play.
- ... And away you go.
How does a tournament work?
In Slot Tournaments, players can play slots against other player. We only offer Slot Tournaments. Tournaments are available only on the Downloaded version of the casinos. A tournament can be either
- freeroll, which means your first entry is free.
- Buy-In, whih means you have pay a fee to enter the tournament. The fee will be automatically deducted from your balance.
In a Tournament you play for a certain time frame (based on the Tournament). During the Tournament, your Credits decrease as you spin the reels. Every tournament is for a specific game.
If you have played your credits down or the time has passed you can make an Add-On. The amount of possible Add-Ons varies according to the tournament rules. If you stop the tournament and didn’t add an Add-On you can later make a Re-Buy if the tournament allows it (not all tournaments have a Re-Buy). At the end of the tournament you can look up your ranking at the scoreboard.
What is RTP?
The Return to Player percentage (RTP) is the percentage of all wagered bets that the slots pay back to you over an extended period of time. For example, with an RTP of 90%, you will receive back on average R90 for R100 worth of bets. A good RTP is approximately 95%. The higher the RTP, the better payouts players can expect on a particular game.
E.g. if a slot machine has an RTP of 95% and you place R1000 in bets on the machine, you can expect the machine to return / pay back R950. In reality, the machine will pay random amounts and it is over a longer period of time that you will see 95% in returns. The deviations of the RTP in short term are what allows players to win at the casino.
Our mission is to entertain our customers with striking games and thundering performance! You should have the time of your life here at Thunderbolt Casino. From Real Series Video Slots, 3 - 5 Reels Slots, Scratch Cards, Roulette and Keno – whatever your gaming preference, Thunderbolt Casino has the game for you. We assist you 24/7/365 and provide safe and speedy banking methods for the South African Rand.